Center.ai is a system operating in the SaaS model (Software as a Service). Center.ai helps retail chains manage their image and visibility on Google Maps. In our tool, we provide many options that are not offered by Google in the Google My Business panel, and we optimize activities in a way that allows you to save a lot of time. Our clients include: DEALZ, Etno Cafe, Coccodrillo, Apart, Bonito and Steskal.
Who are we looking for
Center.ai is looking for a motivated and coordinated person who enjoys challenges and thrives in a fast-paced sales environment to join its team as a New Business Manager. This work is for you if you are good at persuading people to believe in your idea, if you don't mind talking on the phone and if video calls are your thing. Key tasks include finding potential customers and gathering information about them in order to effectively develop the sales pipeline for the US and European markets.
- Creating Sales Qualified Opportunities through LinkedIn, cold calling, cold emailing, and other methods.
- Coordinating discovery calls and qualifying leads based on a variety of factors.
- Running product demonstrations via conference calls - presenting product features and benefits of using Center.ai.
- Preparing dedicated sales presentations.
- Responding to inquiries by email, phone and chat.
- Direct accountability for generating leads for a specific market (country, industry).
- Ongoing work with the CRM system to keep information up-to-date and optimize sales funnels.
- Reporting on existing tasks and their statuses on a daily basis.
- Active contribution to product and sales process development
- Minimum 2 years of sales experienceM
- Some experience in sales and/or customer service in the Internet/e-commerce/SaaS industry
- Excellent sales skills – professional online and offline product presentation, negotiation skills, understanding customer’s needs etc.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken (at least C1 level in speaking and writing) enabling comfortable communication with English native speakers.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Good planning skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Optimism and a proactive approach to challenges.
What we offer
- Attractive pay model (base + sales commission)
- Ability to implement your own ideas and solutions
- Challenging and inspiring environment
- Lux Med medical care
- Multisport card
- Opportunity to raise qualifications and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- A friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to work from home only, office only or office/home mix